Fareham & Gosport Clinical Commissioning Group
Clinical Commissioning Groups (group of GP’s) are responsible for commissioning health services including hospital services, community health services, mental health and learning disability services.
Fareham and Gosport CCG is committed to meaningful engagement with communities, patients and carers to make sure that it commissions high quality, value for money health services for local people, based on patient experience and local feedback.
You can get involved by:
- Joining the Patient Participation Group at your GP Practice
- Telling us your ideas and comments using our online form
- Telling us what you think of our website
- Attending the CCG’s Governing Body meetings
- Attending the CCG’s public seminars
- Giving us your details using our online form and we will add them to our stakeholder database, we will send out regular newsletters which include details of our current engagement.
- Alternatively, you can stay informed and also tell us what you think via our Twitter account, or the Urgent Care Portsmouth Facebook page.